Friday, October 9, 2009

TR

Any time I see these videos I cannot help stop laughing. This guy thinks that the whole world revolves around him. He is known for his unique style of acting, dancing and dialogue delivery but for me his movies are a complete package of senseless comedy. He is none other than T Rajender, the actor cum director cum screen play writer cum producer cum cinematographer cum choreographer cum play back singer. When ever I see his movies or his interviews I always use to think – doesn’t this guy have any common sense?

I am pretty much sure that you people could have seen almost all these videos. Most of these videos are very popular with YouTube users with hits close to or over 100,000.
T Rajender does a fight scene. May be Jackie Chan should learn a thing or two from this guy.
If T Rajendar does some seriousl scenes it will surely turn out to be another காமெடி







No comments: